The NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. Account verification is done centrally and you don’t need a password from your GP surgery.
You can now use the app to show your Covid vaccination status.
You can use the NHS App to:
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it.
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to.
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery. See details of your upcoming and past appointments.
- get health advice – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments. You can also answer questions to get instant advice and medical help near you.
- view your health record – securely access your GP health record to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines. If your GP surgery has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results and details of your consultations.
- register to be an organ donor – choose to donate some or all your organs and check your registered decision.
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning.
Download the app now from the App Store or Google Play, or find out more information at NHS App – NHS (www.nhs.uk)